- Suckling pig roti
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Beef minced meat
- 4 Chinese spices
- Green and red peppers
- Tomato sauce
- Soy sauce
- Star anise
- Corn flour
- Pak choi
- Setchean pepper
- Port wine
- Fry the onion, leek, peppers and garlic all finely chopped. Taking off heat add the meat, 4 Chinese spices, tomato sauce, eggs, salt and Szechuan pepper, mix until smooth and fill the roti, tie and massage it with salt and olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for about an hour and a half at 175 degrees. From time to time, drizzle with water and port wine
- Once roasted remove the strings and let it cool. Once cooled slice.
- Add port wine, water and soy sauce to the roasting tray to deglaze the roasting juices. Strain and add star anise. Thick the sauce with corn flour. Drizzle the roti with the sauce.
- Steam the pak choi adding it to the dish.
Dish created by Oscar Rodriguez.