- Cook suckling pig at low temperature in a vacuum bag for 8 hours at 68 degrees.
- SNOUT … Roast the snout in the oven until golden brown, glaze it with a mixture of oyster sauce, garlic and soy sauce, finishing with black salt.
- TROTTER … Fry the trotter in very hot oil until the skin puff up. Place the trotter over a creamy potato puree and sprinkle with chili threads.
- TONG … Place the tong over a bed of caramelized onion. Garnish with garlic flowers
- EAR … Fry the ear in very hot oil until the skin puff up and fill it with salmon roe, garnishing with mustard and paprika powder vinaigrette.
- RIB … Glaze the rib with teriyaki sauce , garnishing with fennel flowers.
Dish created by Oscar Rodriguez.